Pre-surgical Oral Sedation (Halcion or Triazolam): Please take as prescribed on the bottle
BRING REMAINING HALCION TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
YOU CANNOT DRIVE WHILE TAKING THIS MEDICATION.
SOMEONE MUST DRIVE YOU TO AND FROM YOUR APPOINTMENT.
(0.12% Chlorhexidine. Rinse as directed, starting the evening of your surgical appointment.
Antibiotic Medication: If prescribed, take as directed.
· Please eat a well-balanced meal prior to your appointment.
· Dress comfortably and please wear a short-sleeved top for the blood pressure cuff.
· Stock up on cold food items, such as Popsicles, ice cream, etc., for after your appointment.
· Purchase multi-vitamins, vitamin C, and E to help speed up the healing process.
· If you can, take over the counter non-narcotic anti inflammatory agents (NSAIDS), purchase Advil (Ibuprofen) or Aleve (Naproxene) to minimize discomfort and swelling.
We recommend you bring in your ipod or other music devise and ear buds if you would like to listen to music during your procedure.
Please have whoever drives you to your appointment; bring you something cold to drink (milkshake, smoothie, etc.) when they pick you up.
Any questions prior to appointment, please call Davis Office Phone Number (530) 758-1530.